Thank you for your interest in working for First Story. We do not currently have any job opportunities, but if you’d like to hear about new opportunities when they arise, please follow us on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribe to our mailing list.
Below are some examples of how you may get involved by volunteering. Please note for all proof reading, copy editing and design opportunities it would be great to know what sort of experience you have in editorial work.
- Volunteer at our Head Office in London (throughout the year):
- Proof reading (January-July)
- Copy editing (January-July)
- Designers (January-July)
- Office admin
- Data entry
- Programme evaluation
- IT assistance
- Or let us know what skills you can bring to us!
- Volunteer at our Young Writers’ Festival (each September)
- Offer your services, for example publishing our anthologies, giving PR advice or hosting an event or meeting (throughout the year)
If you would like to volunteer with us in any of the above capacities or in other ways we’d love to get to know you, so please fill out our volunteer questionnaire and email to email@example.com. The form can be downloaded here.
If you would like to find out about other ways to support us, please see here.